Saturday, November 2, 2013

let's play some catch up....

 
 
Well the last time I blogged it was spring time, now it's nearly winter so yes I have been slacking! I'll do a quick re-cap of our fun summer activities.
 
 First up: a family vacation to St. George. Boating with all the McMillan's and visiting my dear grandparents. We got a great Condo and spent the days at Quail Creek and Sand Hollow "Just enjoying our memorial day weekend!"



                                                      At Blaine and Granny's house
Blaine and Granny
                                                         Emmers and aunt Crystal
                                                               Daniel water skiing
Helping Grandpa drive the boat
 
This was also the trip that we announced to my family that we were expecting baby #2! So I never got to do any skiing or tubing on our boating adventures, I just became the boat bum but that was ok.
 
Boating Trip to Pineview
The McMillan's decided to go on a boating trip to Pineview reservoir because it was a Wilcox favorite and we had never been there. If Blaine and my mom loved it, we are sure to love it too, and we did!  
                                                                   Daniel and Cheeto face
                                                                  Goofy brothers :)
         Emilee just loves to be around her aunt "JuJu." I do love that she adores her aunts so much (and Uncles too!)
                                                                       Uncle "Addy"
 Everybody was so amazing at wakeboarding and waterskiing. Even my Dad got up in one try! Julia was crossing the wake like a champ and even got some air! I was impressed.

 
Glad to get some time in with her adorable cousins
 
We spent a lot of time in the Condo's swimming pool. There was one that was only a foot and a half deep so it was perfect for these little ones to play in all day. Ruby just celebrated her first birthday, so we had a one year old, a two year old and a three year old.
 
LOVE her. need I say more?
 
more catching up to come..........
 

1 comments:

Julia M. said...

Emmers is SO easy to adore! I'm so glad we got to spend so much time together this summer. And I'm so looking forward to December! Baby #2, wahoo!

Post a Comment